Aadhaar Card Update Online
on aadhar card website Aadhaar Card Update Online(Aadhaar Card Modification) facility. There are three types of facility mentioned on the Aadhar website to update these information. If you want, you can update Aadhar card online. Aadhar card can also be updated by visiting the post and enroll center. The website created for online Aadhaar update is known as Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal. For your convenience, we will inform you about the online update of Aadhar card details.
How to make correction in Aadhar card online?
Make it clear that in order to update the Aadhaar card online, you must have the mobile number that was registered with your Aadhaar number. Because OTP will be sent to the mobile number during the update process. If you do not have that mobile number, then go to the Aadhaar Enrollment Center and get it updated. Only then will you be able to update your Aadhar card online. Make it clear that Indian citizens can update their name, address, gender, date of birth, mobile number and email address online only. For any other changes, you will have to visit the Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Centre.Is.
1. First of all go to Self Service Update Portal.
2. Enter your Aadhaar number here.
3. After this you will get one time password on the registered mobile number.
4. After this, go to the update portal by entering the OTP.
aadhar data update request
1. After that select the option which you want to update/improve.
2. The good thing is that you will be able to update all the options. Hope this situation will not happen.
3. After selecting the option Aadhar Update Form will appear in front of you. Here you can change the information according to your need. Here name and address information will be updated in English as well as in Hindi.
4. Double-check the new information you have given. Because you will not want to return to this website once again. After the verification is complete, click on submit update request.
aadhar update document upload
1. Now the change you have applied for. The relevant documents will also have to be given. Please note that no documents will be required to make changes in email id, mobile number and gender. But for change in name, date of birth and address, you will have to provide documents related to it.
2. You will have to provide proof of identity (Identity Card) for change of name. These documents are valid for identity card – Passport, PAN card, Ration / PDS photo card, Voter ID and Driving license. Please note that the list is long. Learn about all valid documents by clicking here.
3. To change the date of birth, you will need to provide a photocopy of the Birth Certificate, Secondary Board Passing Certificate or Passport.
4. For change of address, proof of address will have to be given. These documents are valid – passport, bank statement, bank passbook, post office account passbook, ration card and voter card. Its list is also very long. Learn about it by clicking here.
5. Keep two-three things in mind while uploading documents. You have to upload the self attested photo copy of the documents to be given in the proof. And don’t use the same document for two changes. It would be more appropriate to provide separate documents for this.
Select BPO Service Provider
1. After uploading the required documents, select the appropriate option from the BPO service provider.
2. Now submit the request
3. After this you will get the update request number. Take care of it and write it down somewhere. You may download or print an acknowledgment copy of the update request.
Let us inform that it is clearly written on the UIDAI website that mere applying for update in Aadhaar data will not update the information. It will be updated only after verifying the new information provided by you.
Hopefully now you will be able to update your Aadhar card online easily.